Conveniently located roughly midway between the west and east coasts of Newfoundland, and also less than ten minutes away from Gander International Airport, we are the perfect stop for your travels within...
Conveniently located roughly midway between the west and east coasts of Newfoundland, and also less than ten minutes away from Gander International Airport, we are the perfect stop for your travels within the province.
Directly on the Trans-Canada Highway, we also provide easy access to points of interest within Gander, including the town centre, Gander Golf Club, groomed snowmobile and ATV trails, and much more.
We offer 137 guest rooms ranging from our standard to our superior class accommodations. We are pet-friendly to accommodate everyone in the family.
For those in Gander on business, our hotel offers a number of services specifically catering to you, and we are committed to ensuring your stay with us provides you with everything you need to get the job done.
Renowned for great customer service, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Debit, and have an on-site ATM machine for your use during your stay.
We offer a number of amenities that cater to a variety of needs. Some of these include:
- Guest laundry services
- Same day dry cleaning services
- Wireless Internet service
- Workout Room
- Swimming Pool
- 6 conference rooms
- 7500 square feet (697 square meters) of meeting, banquet, and exhibition space
- Complimentary business centre with wired internet service, photocopy, fax, and post service
- Fitness centre
- Indoor heated swimming pool*
- On-site lounge
- On-site restaurant (Alcock & Brown’s Eatery) for relaxed family dining
- Outdoor sheltered courtyard (in season)
- On-site theatre featuring Beyond the Overpass Theatre Company (June to September).
* No lifeguard on duty, children must be accompanied by an adult. The pool is open from 7am to 10pm each day.
Start your day off right with a complimentary hot, fresh, and healthy breakfast.
Our convenient fitness room is equipped to ensure you don’t loose momentum on your fitness journey.
If you are planning a training seminar, conference, wedding, or fundraiser, we can accommodate you. Our trained staff will help you make the necessary arrangements
Our indoor heated swimming pool is the perfect attraction to keep your family happy and active. The pool is open from 7am to 10pm each day. * No lifeguard on duty, children must be accompanied by an adult.
All rooms include complimentary high-speed Internet service and free local calling. Make the most of your stay by availing of our guest laundry services and same day dry cleaning services.
Our on-site theatre features Beyond the Overpass Theatre Company, and runs annually from June to September. View their website at beyondtheoverpass.ca for information on shows.